Placing an Order
Placing an order couldn’t be easier…
- Select your item
- Simply click on the item you’d like to purchase from our collection
- Choose your colour
- Select your chosen colour by clicking one from our range of shades – you will then be able to see a preview image of your selected item in the colour you’ve chosen.
Colours for each of our products may vary from time to time and are subject to availability.
- Add your initials
We think personalising our collection is what makes our products so special – and the best thing is, we offer this service completely free of charge!
- To personalise your item, simply enter your name or initials, with or without dots in between, and we will emboss your item for you, in your choice of either gold, silver or clear
- If you wish to have spaces within the letters please physically use spaces when typing, bags will be printed with the exact letter entry, inclusive of spaces. e.g. if you would like MRS M - please type as 'MRS M' not 'MRSM'
- Please review your personalised request very carefully before placing your order as unfortunately we can’t only offer exchanges or refunds on personalised items.
- Of course, if you’d rather not personalise your item, that’s totally fine too! Please select No as the option to personalise.
- Submit your order
- To place your order, click ‘Add To Cart’ and follow the instructions through to shipping and payment.
- Once you’ve completed your order, we will send you an email acknowledging receipt and confirming your unique order reference number and summary of your purchase.
Important things to note:
- Although we’ve made every effort to display colours accurately, as with most goods ordered online, we can’t guarantee that the shade displayed will accurately reflect the exact colour of your item and there may be differences with the physical product. LRM does not offer a refund or exchange due to shade variations. If you are unsure, or would like further clarity, please email our team and we can send you some further in person photos. The best email is firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The position and finish of our embossing may vary slightly from item to item. This is because all of our products are beautifully and uniquely embossed by hand so, whilst our personalisation team will do their best, please don’t expect the finish to resemble that of a machine-embossed product.
- As we work with a third party fulfilment centre, where we can, we are able to cancel orders but due to them working extremely efficiently to get your orders out as quickly as possible we may not be able to intercept this before the order has been personalised or processed, therefore your cancellation requested may not be accepted.
- Due to the surface of our products, small breaks may appear in the foil stamping. This is more likely to happen with croc leather. Please note we are not able to offer a refund or exchange due to the croc leather.
- Special requirements should be discussed with our Customer Service Team prior to placing an order.
- Please make sure you check all spelling, grammar and punctuation as we cannot accept returns of products that have been personalised.
- Please note that, due to the nature of the materials used for our products, the finish (including the stitching) may vary from item to item.
- When using the Shop Pay app, this sometimes allows you to proceed without any personalisation, please note no personalisation can be added to your order once this order has been placed and it will be sent out without. If you wish to send this back to us to add personalisation please get in touch with us to arrange this.
The terms and conditions contained within the Shopify Inc. ‘Refund Policy’ and ‘Terms of Service’ links (which can be found at the bottom of the screen when placing your order) will only apply where they do not conflict with the terms set out above – where they do conflict with the terms set out above, the terms set out above will prevail.
Prices and Payment
All prices quoted are in British Pounds.
We accept all major credit and debit cards (including American Express) and also payment via PayPal and Apple Pay.
Please see latest delivery information: https://www.lrmgoods.co.uk/pages/delivery-returns
International orders post Brexit
Due to the set up, we currently do not offer pre-paid duties and taxes so please be aware that shipping from the UK to your shipping destination could incur customs charges.
As we don't have control over these charges, and they change per destination country, we are unfortunately unable to advise what the cost may be.
We hope you will be very happy with your order but if you are not and would like to return an item please get in touch with the team via email (email@example.com). As the majority of our products are personalised, will apply instead of the Shopify Inc. ‘Refund Policy’ which appears (as a link) at the bottom of the screen when you place your order.
Unfortunately, as these have been specifically tailored just for you, we are unable to offer exchanges or refunds on personalised items unless they are faulty. If the item you have received is faulty then please send us an email within 7 days of receiving your item, together with photos and a brief description of the fault, and we will be happy to assist via our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For non-personalised items we are able to offer an exchange or refund on return. You must get in touch with us within 7 days of delivery and send your item back to us in exchange for a credit note or refund. Goods must be received back to us within 30 days of receiving and in a saleable condition with:
- All original packaging & stuffing in bag
- All straps included
- Clear tape on all zip pulls
Please note we do not cover the cost of postage for this, and recommend you use a recorded service as LRM are not responsible for any lost parcels.
If the item you have received is faulty then please send us an email within 7 days of receiving your item, together with photos and a brief description of the fault, and we will be happy to assist via our email email@example.com. Please note in order to receive an exchange we must receive the product back to us for this to be processed. If the item is deemed faulty we can cover return postage costs of up to £3.95. We advise all items are sent back using a signed for/ recorded service as we are not responsible for any missing items.
We allow 7-9 working days for replacements to be embossed and sent out. Shipping time is additional to the 7-9 days.
Should you not receive your delivery, please contact DPD directly to see if they can locate the item. If this does not solve the issue, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with attached evidence of DPD’s investigation and we can look into this.
Please note, if you make any alternations to the delivery location via the DPD app or website, e.g. ‘deliver to a safe place’ this is at your own risk and LRM are not responsible for any lost parcels. This would then be an issue directly with DPD.
Cancellation of orders
As we work with a third party fulfilment centre, where we can, we will try our very best to cancel orders. But due to us working extremely efficiently to get your orders out as quickly as possible we may not be able to intercept this before the order has been personalised or processed, therefore your cancellation requested may not be accepted.
On the odd occasion that an item is marked ‘Pre-Order’, please allow additional time for your item to arrive - whilst we will do our best to get your order to you as quickly as possible, it may not be ready until the date shown.
Orders for a special occasion
If you need your order for a special occasion, send us an email along with your order and we will do our best to arrange for your item to reach you by the date specified – no promises but we would hate for a special occasion to be missed!
If we are unable to accept your order
In the event that we are unable to accept your order, we will email you and offer you a refund or the option of choosing the same item in a different colour or, alternatively, a different item to the same value. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, or because we have identified an error in the price or description of the item.
How we will use your personal information
These terms are governed by English law.